• By Julian D'Rozario
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 485 kcal
Ingredients for Fried Rice
- › Chicken Breast Raw - 150gm White Boiled Rice - 200gm Carrot (Raw) - 30gm French Beans (Raw)- 30gm Brocoli (Raw)- 30gm
- › Olive Oil - 1/2 Tsp Soya Sauce - 1 Tbsp Ajino Moto - One Pinch Black Pepper Power according to preference Salt to taste
1. Step 1 :- Cut the Vegetables according to your style then parboil them. Par boil the chicken and make sure to keep it a bit hard. Ones chicken cools down then cut in small pieces. Step 2:- On Nonstick wok or pan add 1/2 tsp Olive oil and put the parboiled chicken and light fry till cooked then add the parboiled Vegetables and saute for a while. Then add the boiled rice and saute. Lastly add the salt, pepper, Ajino moto, Soya Sauce and stir till everything incorporates well. Serve and Enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!