Fried Rice with Veg Gravy and Sauted veggies
• By Shilpa Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 201 kcal
Ingredients for Fried Rice with Veg Gravy and Sauted veggies
- › 1. Rice-40gm 2. Veggies- 200gm. (Baby corn, Broccoli, Cabbage, Red, Green & Yellow, Carrot, Green onion) 3. Oil -7 gm 4. Onion and Green Chilli 5. Ginger -Garlic paste 6. Seasoning ( Salt+Soya Sauce+Vinegar+Red or green chilli Sauce+ Black pepper powder)7. 7. Corn Flour-3 gm
1. For Greavy 1. In a Non Stick Pan add 3 gm oil, saute veggies and keep it aside. Same pan on high flame add Ginger garlic paste, sliced onion saute for a minute. 2. Now add Veggies, seasoning (sauces and salt as per taste) give a good stir. 3. Now add 150ml of water following and let it boil for 1-2 minutes. Add corn flour+water (2 spn) mixture and black pepper. Let it cook for 2 minutes until Gravy tunes to desired consistency. Add Green onion for freshness. Fried Rice 1. In Pan add 4 gm oil, Ginger garlic paste, onion and veggies. Cook on high flame for couple of minutes. 2. Now add Cooked Rice (Boil and cooled) following with Seasoning (salt+ Sauces) and give a good mix. 3. Add Black pepper powder and Green onions and it's done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!