Fried rice & Soya chunks fry
• By Lavanya Narasimhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 364 kcal
Ingredients for Fried rice & Soya chunks fry
- › Basmathi rice - 40 gm
- › Cabbage -100gm Carrot - 20 gm Beans - 20 gm Garlic chopped - 1 tsp Pepper powder - 1 tsp Salt
- › ghee -10gm
- › Soyachunks - 30 gm
1. Soak the rice for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash & chop the veggies.
2. Fried Rice : In a pressure cooker or pan, put all the veggies, rice, pepper powder, garlic, salt & add 5 gm of ghee, 80 gm of water. ( For rice 1:2 water, so I added 80 gm of water) Close the cooker & keep it for 2 whistles. once the pressure settles, open & enjoy the fried rice.
3. Soya fry : Boil the soya for 5 minutes.. Squeeze the extra water from soya. Marinate the soya chunks with salt, chilli powder &garam masala . In a non stick pan, add 5 gm of ghee then add the soya chunks & fry it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!