fried eggs, sooji uttapam with onion tomato coconut chatni
• By S
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 353 kcal
Ingredients for fried eggs, sooji uttapam with onion tomato coconut chatni
- › eggs - 2
- › semolina- 30 gms
- › curd- 10 gms
- › oil- 10ml
- › tomato- 10gm
- › onion - 10gm
- › dessicated Coconut- 2gms
- › coriander leaves
1. fried eggs- brush the nonstick pancake pan, break eggs into cavity. sprinkle salt and pepper, tomato, onion, coriander. cook till one side cooked and it's ready. uttapam- mix semolina, curd, water, salt, pepper. make a thick batter rest for 10 mins. brush the nonstick pan with oil. pour batter and cook it on low flame and it's done chatni- grind tomato, onion, coconut with salt and red chilli powder. In a tadka pan take 5 ml oil, fry mustard seeds and curry leaves and pour it over grinded chatni.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!