Fried egg and cheese toast
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 413 kcal
Ingredients for Fried egg and cheese toast
- › 2 whole eggs
- › 2 bread slices
- › 2 cheese slice
- › salt to taste
- › freshly crushed black pepper powder, paprika powder, chilli flakes and oregano as per liking
- › 5gm butter
1. Heat butter in a pan
2. Crack in 2 eggs. sprinkle salt to taste, freshly crushed black pepper powder, paprika powder
3. once done take the eggs out on a plate. Cut in between to have 2 fried eggs.
4. Take a bread slice, top with the fried egg, add a cheese slice on top of the fried egg, add chilli flakes and oregano then toast the bread on the pan for about a minute.
5. Do the same with the other fried egg. Take out on a plate and enjoy with your favourite dip/sauce. Be careful of the mess created by the gooey yolk! Enjoy !!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!