French Protein Toast
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 414 kcal
Ingredients for French Protein Toast
- › Eggs- 2
- › Bread- 40gm
- › Whey Chocolate- 30gm
- › Ghee/Butter- 5gm
- › Vanilla syrup- 1tbsp
- › Milk low fat -50ml
- › Cinnamon powder, Black pepper powder, salt - all a pinch
- › Stevia or any sweetener- if you require (as per your taste)
- › Peanut butter- 10gm
- › Shredded Coconut- 2gm
1. In a bowl, whisk egg and milk together. Then add whey and again wisk well so that there are no lumps.
2. Now add all dry ingredients and vanilla syrup and whisk once again.
3. Brush the pan with butter and let it heat.
4. Dip the bread slice into the liquid batter and place it in a pan. You can spoon some more batter over the bread if required.
5. Toast it until both sides are crisp brown.
6. Spread the peanut butter over the bread and garnish it with shredded coconut. Be ready to eat! Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!