French Green Pea Soup
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 187 kcal
Ingredients for French Green Pea Soup
- › Oil: 5 ml
- › Bay leaf: 1
- › Garlic, chopped: u00bd tsp
- › Onion, chopped: 1 tbsp
- › Potato: 50 gm
- › Green peas: 120 gm
- › Vegetable stock: 1 cup
1. 1. Take oil in a saucepan and add bay leaf, and then garlic, let it brown.
2. 2. Add onion and potato cubes, sautu00e9 for a few minutes.
3. 3. Add green peas, vegetable stock and let it simmer for 10-15 mins till green peas and potato soften.
4. 4. Cool it down, remove the bay leaf, blend it and cook again.
5. 5. Serve the soup hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!