• By Dr Rati Kedia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 426 kcal
Ingredients for Frankie
- › Wheat flour 30gms
- › Cheese cube 2
- › Butter 5gms
- › Potato 100gms
- › Tomato ketchup 30gms
- › Onion, cabbage, capsicum
- › Salt, red pepper, chat masala
1. Boil potatoes in a cooker. Peel and mash them after cooling down and add salt and red pepper. Cut onion , capsicum and cabbage into thin slices.
2. Make dough of wheat flour. Make a chapati and semi cook it initially. Now onto half cooked chapati add potato, slices of onion, capsicum and cabbage, add tomato ketchup onto it, grate cheese and sprinkle chaat masala. Close the chapati from both sides and apply butter on non stick pan/ griller and place frankie on it. Cook from both sides and its ready to it. PS: 2 frankie can be made from the above given measurements
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!