Fluffy Banana Protein Pancakes
• By Biswajit sahoo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 680 kcal
Ingredients for Fluffy Banana Protein Pancakes
- › -2 Ripe Bananas
- › -2 eggs
- › -1 scoop of whey Protein
- › - 40gms of oats
- › -1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- › -1tsp of baking soda
- › -1 pinch of salt
- › - 10gms of Peanut butter (optional)
- › -5 nos of chopped walnuts ( optional)
- › - 5gms of coconut oil
- › -10 gms of Maple syrup(optional)
1. -Combine Banana, egg, oatmeal, cinnamon, Whey Protein, baking powder & salt in one blender. Blend it until it becomes a thick batter.
2. -Stir chopped walnuts or almonds to the batter.
3. -Heat a nonstick skillet over medium flame & lightly brush the pan with coconut oil.
4. - Pour the pancake batter in the pan to form a medium size circular shape. Heat it till you see small bubbles begin to form on the top. Flip it & cook the other side too till it becomes golden brown. Now the cakes are ready to serve.I have added peanut butter between slice of pancakes which is optional. Adding Maple syrup & other toppings like berries are also optional too.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!