#FITTRMasterchef2 Paneer capsicum Shahi style , with soya roti
• By Pratima Trivedi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 645 kcal
Ingredients for #FITTRMasterchef2 Paneer capsicum Shahi style , with soya roti
- › for veg Ingredients Paneer 100 gm Onion. 3 medium size Tomato 2 medium size Garlic 6 clove Bay leaf 2 Clove 2 Kaju 5 pieces Capsicum 1 big Ghee 5 gm Coriander seeds 2 spoon One table spoon each of Turmeric , cumin ,grinded coriander seeds, garam masala , kashuri methi, Half tea spoon cinnamon and kashmiri mirch salt as per taste
- › for roti Nutri nuggets 25 gm Wheat flour. 35 gm
1. for paneer veg boil 2 onion , tomato , bay leaves, cloves, garlic in one glass of water till the water becomes very less.( When cool grind it) Cut capsicum and onion in big pieces and either dry roast or air fry them . Similarly cut paneer in desired size pieces and dry roast or air fry them . In a karai add ghee , cumin , coriander seeds roast for 1 min . Now add grinded paste. Stir for sometime . Add turmeric, coriander masala ,stir for sometime . Add garam masala , kasuri methi and add roasted capsicum , onion and paneer .Cook for sometime. Add little ( 3-4 spoons milk) , if you find gravy thicker. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves and few strands of ginger to give healthy aroma.
2. for roti Grind soya in mixie, knead with wheat . Make two or three chapatis
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!