#FITTRMasterchef2 Healthy Chicken Do Pyaaza
• By Dheeraj Punjabi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 325 kcal
Ingredients for #FITTRMasterchef2 Healthy Chicken Do Pyaaza
- › Ingredients for preparation 500 gms small cubes of boneless chicken breast 250 gms chopped onion 200 GM's chopped tomatoes 8-10 curry leaves Jeera 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder 2 tsp Coriander powder 1.5 tsp Cumin powder 1/2 tsp Crushed pepper 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp Salt 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp Whisked curd 2 tbsp Lemon juice 2 tsp
1. #FITTRMasterchef2 This recipe serves 4 people Heat 20 gms in a cooker and add curry leaves and jeera and allow it to splatter on full flame. Add chopped onion and fry till it turns golden brown.Add 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste and cook it on slow flame for 2 mins. Add chopped tomatoes and cover it with a glass lid and let it cook for 5 mins.Turn gas on medium flame, add the spices and cook for another 5 mins. As the oil separates from the cooked paste,add cubes of chicken pieces and turn the gas on a high flame and flip the chicken to cook the other side.Turn off the flame when the chicken cubes get brown color. Keep it covered with the lid for 5 mins and let the chicken cook well. Cover the cooker with a lid and let 3-4 whistles go. You can relish this meal with dosa/appam/roti/rice made by quantified batter of your choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!