• By Sushmita Nath
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 421 kcal
Ingredients for #FITTRMasterchef
- › Ginger(20grams), coriander (1bunch), green chilli (2-3), pumpkin leaf (3small size),mustard seeds(half spoon) , lemon (1/4th), small size tomato (half) capcicum (1/4th) , egg, small onion (1)
- › Chicken breast (100grams),brown Rice(50grams)
- › Mustard oil(1tspn),Tumeric(half tspn) ,Salt to taste ,Black Pepper powder(half tspn)
1. 1.Grind coriander leaf ,ginger, chilli to a fine paste and mix it with brown rice with a pinch of turmeric powder
2. 2.Grind chicken breast and mustard seeds together and add lemon juice with salt to taste along with onion (1/2 of the sliced).Add 1tspn of mustard oil add kalonji and rice and water(1cup/just a layer above rice) let it cook in low flame for 2 mins and then add pepper powder
3. 3.add the paste in pumpkin leaf wrap it and put over the rice and pressure cook it till 1 whistle in low flame .
4. 4. crack an egg sperate the yolk and put it in half sliced tomato,similarly in egg white mix the rest sliced onion and salt to taste and put it into sliced capcicum.
5. 5. with the help of small size bowls, keep both of the tomato cup and capcicum cup in boiling water .let it cook for 5min .
6. 6.After the cooker release it's pressure ,serve it hot along with tomato cup and Capcicum cup. Garnish it with coriander, carrot .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!