• By Sudipto Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 190 kcal
Ingredients for Fishy Affair
- › 1 Full size pomfret fish
- › 4 medium size prawn full cleaned
- › 1/4+1/4 tsp Turmeric poweder
- › 1/4+1/4 tsp Salt
- › 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- › 1/4 tsp Zera powder
- › 2 tsp lemon juice
- › 30g Greek yogurt (optional) hung curd
- › 1/2 tsp black pepper (freshly crused)
- › pinch of garam masala powder
1. Taken freshly cleaned pomfret fish & Prawns. Wash it in water. Then take a small bowl & mix 1/4 of salt, turmaric powder 1 TSP of lemon juice in it. Place the fish in it & mix well. Then leave the bowl for 30-45mins which will soften the fish meat & will take out any bad order. post 45 mins again clean the fish with water. Once again take a bowl & mix 2 tsp of Greek yogurt, 1/4 of salt, turmaric, Zera powder, coriander powder. add lemon juice as well before mixing. Post mixing it well add freshly crushed black paper & a pinch of garam masala. Before placing fish in this mixture ensure to place to deep cut till bone length, so that marination reach deep. Place the fish in mixture & mix well. leave the marination atleast for 3-4 hours. post that eaither u can cook on Airfryer which would take max 20mins or can do a tawa fry which would take max 30mins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!