• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 218 kcal
Ingredients for Fish stew
- › 1. Tilapia fillet 150 gm
- › 2. Tomato, onion one each
- › 3. Garlic and green chilli chopped
- › 4. Lemon slice
- › 5. Olive oil 10 gm
- › 6. Rosemary and coriander leaves as herbs
- › 7. Carrot, mushroom not measured
1. Portuguese style fish stew Tilapia Loins -- 4 Tilapia filet, each about 4oz, from Costco. Cut each into 3 pieces. Pat dry and then dust with salt-pepper. You can also use fish like Cod or Bassa Onion -- 1 medium or half of a large one. Chopped Garlic -- 6 fat cloves minced Tomato -- 2 large tomatoes chopped OR 1/2 Cup of canned organic no-salt added crushed tomato Green Chili -- 4 slit and 2 chopped Cumin powder (I used Bhaja Moshla) -- 1/2 tsp Thyme -- a pinch of dried Thyme Rosemary -- a pinch of dried rosemary Red Chili Powder -- 1/2 tsp Salt -- to taste OPTIONAL (You can add some vegetables to this dish like I added diced carrots Andouille sausage -- 2 cooked sausages chopped White Wine -- a splash) Start Cooking Preheat Oven to 350 F. Heat 1-2 Tbsp Olive Oil a cast iron skillet. Add the garlic and green chilies. Once the garlic starts sizzling add the onion. Saute until onion is soft. 2-3 minutes. Next goes in the tomatoes and carrots. Saute and then cover and cook for 10 minutes at medium heat. Tomatoes should not have any more raw smell. Next add all the dry spices Bhaja Moshla Thyme Rosemary Red Chili Powder Salt to taste Add the fish pieces, moving them around gently so that both sides are coated with the sauce and they are touching the bottom of the pan Add round sliced lime, some more green chilies if you like it hot. Now put the skillet in the pre-heated oven. Cook for 15 minutes. At the end of this, fish should be flaky and cooked. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with salad and brown rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!