Fish curry with ragi ball ( finger millet) rice
• By Nithya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 432 kcal
Ingredients for Fish curry with ragi ball ( finger millet) rice
- › Coconut oil. - 10 gram Cumin, fenugreek seeds. - each 1/8 teaspoon Onion & tomato. - 1 small size each Thick Tamarind purée. - 1 tablespoon Tilapia fish. - 125 gram Turmeric. - pinch Raw rice. - 50 gram Ragi flour. - 10gram Salt. - as per taste Homemade chilli powder. - 2 tablespoon
1. STEP 1: Soak the rice for 30 minutes. Cook like de starched rice process. Finally mix ragi flour to destarched rice add pinch of salt and cook for 5 minutes using spatula. Ragi Kali ready (finger millet ball). STEP 2: In a wide pan, add oil in medium flame. Once oil heated, add cumin and fenugreek seeds let it sputtered Add 3 garlic cloves, onion. After onion turn slightly brown add tomato. Cook until tomato gets mashed with turmeric and salt. STEP 3: Now add tamarind purée with homemade chilli powder along with add 3 cups of water. Let it all combine together and boil for 7 minutes. Once, tamarind and chilli powder raw smell get away. Finally add tilapia fish And cook for 5 more minutes. Turn off the stove. Fish curry ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!