Fiesta Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 475 kcal
Ingredients for Fiesta Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa
- › Chicken 200g
- › Avocado 30g
- › Corn 10g
- › Bell Pepper 20g
- › Cucumber 10g
- › Tomato 10g
- › Butter 10g
- › Paprika
- › Salt
- › Coriander powder
- › Lemon juice
- › Lemon zest
- › Stevia
- › Garlic paste
- › Lettuce 10g
- › Roasted Coriander powder
1. n a small bowl, whisk chicken rub lemon juice, lemon zest,paprika, coriander powder, melted butter 5g salt and stevia together and rub evenly all over chicken breasts. Timer permitting, allow chicken to sit for 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 8 hours then bring to room temperature for before cooking.
2. Grease and heat an indoor grill pan or skillet over medium high heat. Once it’s hot add 5g butter, add chicken and cook, undisturbed for 3-5 minutes, or until nicely browned (or blackened if you prefer) on one side.
3. Turn chicken over, cover, and reduce heat to medium. Cook for approximately 5-7 more minutes (depending on thickness of chicken), or until chicken is cooked through. Remove to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes before slicing. Garnish with extra fresh lime juice if desired.
4. Toss tomato, cucumber, corn, lemon juice, paprika, salt and roasted coriander powder in a large bowl. Cover and leave it for sometime. When ready to serve, gently fold in avocados.
5. Take a plate first put grilled chicken and add Avocado Salsa on top.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!