Fettuccini w/ Avocado Sauce
• By Anushree Bhattarai Poudel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 146 kcal
Ingredients for Fettuccini w/ Avocado Sauce
- › Avocado - 50 gm
- › Fettuccini - 40 gm
- › Tomato - 50 gm
- › Salt, Pepper, Oregano, Chilli Flake
- › Lemon juice
- › Garlic - grated
- › Spring onion
1. Boil the pasta.
2. Meanwhile, mince the avocado and add in all the ingredients except tomato and spring onion.
3. Once pasta is boiled to desired texture, turn off the heat and add about 4 tbsp of the boiled water to the avocado mixture to make it creamy texture.
4. Then strain out the remaining water from pasta and mix the pasta in the sauce.
5. Add in tomatoes and a little spring onion and mix well.
6. Garnish with a bit more spring onion (if you like) and chilli flake (if you like more heat).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!