Falafel Sandwich in whole-wheat Pita
• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 400 kcal
Ingredients for Falafel Sandwich in whole-wheat Pita
- › Whole wheat flour: 60g
- › Soyabean nuggets: 25g
- › Thick Curd: 30g
- › Ghee/Oil : 12g
- › Spinach: 12-15 leaves (optional)
- › Garlic: 2-3 pods Ginger: 1/2 inch Lemon; 1/4
- › Salt, Pepper, Paprika
- › Salad: of choice (tomato, cucumber, onion rings, lettuce, bell peppers)
- › Nutritional yeast: 1/4 tea spoon
- › Chilli sauce: 1 tb spoon
1. First we'll do the "Dough" Combine together- whole wheat flour+ salt + nutritional yeast, 2 ml oil and 1 tbs curd. Make a soft dough and keep it to bloom for an hour.
2. Falafel: Boil and squeeze out Soyabean nuggets In a grinder add Soyabean + spinach leaves+ garlic + salt + paprika + ginger : grind all of it together and make patties. Shallow fry in about 10 ml oil.
3. Spread/ Dip: Curd + Chiili flakes + salt + lemon + 1 minced garlic +1 tb spoon chili sauce... mix well. Cut and chop salad of choice.
4. Take the dough (which now has been bloomed to double the size) make a thick tortillas and cook. Either bake @180° for 10-12 minutes or On tawa cook on low flame like traditional roti (Do not overcook)
5. Sandwich assembly: cut the pita in half and open the pocket spred the dressing and stuff it with choice of salad and falafels. serve warm.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!