Eggy Cabbage fry
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 236 kcal
Ingredients for Eggy Cabbage fry
- › Cabbage- 150gm
- › Ghee- 10gm
- › Capsicum- 10gm
- › Curry leaves- 2gm
- › Egg- 1
- › Turmeric powder - a pinch
- › Mustard seeds - a pinch
- › Salt - as per the taste
- › coriander leaves - for garnishing
1. Clean and chop the cabbage and keep it aside.
2. In a pan, add ghee and mustard seeds and let it crackle. Thereafter, add curry leaves and let it roasted for sometime and at last at capsicum and saute it for 2 - 3 minutes.
3. Now, add the cabbage and mix it well . Let it roast for about 3-4 minutes
4. Lastly, beat the egg and spread it over the cabbage and mix it well and let it cook for 2- 3 minutes.
5. Garnish it with coriander leaves! Enjoy with chapati!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!