Eggs and veggie schezwan fried rice
• By Nikita Iyer
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 314 kcal
Ingredients for Eggs and veggie schezwan fried rice
- › 60gm white rice (prepare it atleast a couple of hours before making fried rice for perfect texture.) 1 whole egg 5gms butter 250gms- chopped onion, mushrooms, red, yellow and orange bell peppers. Ching’s schezwan masala Spring onion(optional)
1. Cut the veggies in desired shapes and size. In a pan, add 5gms butter and saute the veggies for around 5 minutes. In another non stick pan, break the egg and scramble it till it is cooked and add it to the veggies. Then, add 2 teaspoons of Ching’s schezwan masala and mix well. Slowly keep adding the cooked rice, mix it bit by bit, so that it doesnt form lumps. Mix well and leave it on the flame for 5 minutes and garnish with spring onion.
2. *Calories from veggies are not counted. Other chinese sauces could be added if desirable.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!