Eggless oats pancakes
• By Madhav Soni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 373 kcal
Ingredients for Eggless oats pancakes
- › . Oats – 50 grams 2. Baking powder – 1 tsp 3. Baking soda – ¼ tsp 4. Sugar – 1 tbsp 5. Salt – a pinch 6. Vanilla syrup – 1 tsp 7. Melted butter – 1 tbsp 8. Milk – ¾ cup 9. Water – ¼ to ½ cu
1. In a pan dry roast oats in low flame for a minute. Put off the flame and allow the oats to cool down completely. When the oats is cooled down, put the oats in a blender and grind it into fine powder. Now transfer the oats powder to a bowl and add milk, water, melted unsalted butter and vanilla syrup. Mix well to get a flowing consistency. Make sure the mixture has no lumps If the batter gets thin its okay as we will rest this batter for 5 minutes and it will start to thicken. Now rest the batter for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes mix the batter well and if the batter is thick add water gradually to make it into thick uttapam batter consistency. Keep this mixture aside. Heat small tawa/ pan to it apply ¼ tsp of butter. Now wipe it with a cloth or tissue paper. Make sure the pan is rightly hot and not very hot. Now pour a ladle of batter in the pan. Do not spread like dosa leave it like uttapam. Cook the pancake in the low to medium flame. When you see bubbles in the pancake it means the consistency and mixture is right and is about to yield soft and fluffy pancakes. When the bubbles have formed fully and when the sides brown flip the pancake and cook. When done on both sides smear butter and relish it hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!