• By Richa Chauhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 290 kcal
Ingredients for Eggizza
- › 4 eggwhites (medium-sized)
- › 3 tbsp oats powder
- › 1 tsp olive oil/butter
- › 10gms steamed quinoa
- › 1/2 bell pepper
- › 3 mushrooms
- › 1 spring onion 4-5 jalapenos
- › peri-peri seasoning
- › 10gm boiled chickpeas
- › 2 garlic cloves
- › sesame seeds
1. In a pan saute bell pepper, onion, mushroom add salt pepper as per your taste. In another pan saute garlic with li'l butter, add boiled chickpeas and peri-peri seasoning. Beat eggwhites and oats powder well and add pinch of salt. On a non-stick pan brush olive oil, pour and spread eggs batter. Roast the base on a low flame once it gets crispy. Once it is cooked, now it's time to spread some cream cheese and add the toppings cooked quinoa, veggies, chickpeas, sesame seeds and jalapenos. Yummy eggizza is ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!