Egg Soya Poha
• By Ankit Srivastava
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 697 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Soya Poha
- › Egg 5 (Boiled)
- › 50 GM Soya Granuels
- › 150 GM Vegetable or as per macro
- › 100 GM Onion or as per macro
- › 12 Gm Ghee or as per macro
- › Regular Spices
- › Garlic 1 Clove
1. Put your eggs on boil and when they are done keep then aside. Take 50 Gm Soya Granules and soak them in hot water for 10 mins. After soaking squees and keep them aside. 1: Take your pan and put it on medium heat. 2: Put ghee/butter as per macro. 3: When ghee is medium hot add Jeera, Heeng and 1 Clove Garlic. Let them cook for 1-2 mins 4: Add chopped onion, and let them cook on medium heat for 3-4 mins. 5: When Onions are medium brown add all mixed vegetables 6: Add required spices i.e Haldi, Garam Masala, Dhaniya Powder, Jeera Powder etc 7: Cook for 5 mins 8: Add Remaining Soya Granuels 9: cook all together for 10 mins on medium heat. 10: Taste when feel right take out from pan and serve with previously boiled eggs and add slme green coriander. Enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!