• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 641 kcal
Ingredients for Eggcentric
- › 2 whole eggs
- › 3 egg whites
- › Capsicum and onion diced
- › Butter - 10 grams
- › 4 cheese slices ( 1 for each slice of bread )
- › Brown bread ( 4 slices - 100 grams )
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Oregano ( Optional )
- › Chilli flakes ( Optional )
1. Beat the eggs together
2. Add onion and capsicum into it
3. Add salt, pepper, oregano, chilli flakes as per taste
4. Mix it all together
5. Cut the insides of the bread, leaving a square in the bread open, like a mould, keep the cut part aside for now
6. Apply butter to the pan, place the bread outlines, pour egg mixture into them ( Note : While pouring, press down on the sides of the bread for a few moments so the egg doesn't leak out )
7. Do the same with all the other bread moulds, cover the opening of the bread with the leftover piece of bread, let it cook on low heat for a few minutes
8. Flip it over and place a cheese slice on it and let cook till crunchy like a toast.
9. Enjoy the eggcentric meal!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!