Egg white banana pancake
• By Pamela Ganguly
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 321 kcal
Ingredients for Egg white banana pancake
- › 10g butter
- › 1 whole egg
- › 2 egg white
- › 50g ripe banana
- › 30g wheat flour
- › 1/2 TSP sugar free
- › pinch of baking powder
- › 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mash banana in a bowl with help of a fork.
2. Add whole egg, wheat flour, baking powder, sugar free, vanilla extract in mashed banana and mix it well.
3. Take egg whites separately and beat it with hand blender until it becomes stiff.
4. Mix this egg white with banana mixture and mix it gently.
5. Take a nonstick pan and add 5 g butter. Put some mixture. You can put 2-3 pancakes at a time. Cover it and come for 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. Fry rest of the pancakes in same manner.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!