• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 525 kcal
Ingredients for Egg salad🥚🥗
- › 3 whole eggs
- › 40 gms channa
- › 50gms moong sprouts
- › 100gms iceberg lettuce (greens of ur choice)
- › 50gms curd
- › 10ml olive oil
- › 5ml ACV (optional)
- › 5ml lemon juice
- › 1/2 tsp Oregon
- › 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- › 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- › salt n pepper to taste
1. Hard boil the eggs. Peal and separate the yolks. Chop the egg whites and add to a mixing bowl.
2. To the egg yolks, add olive oil, curd, acv, lemon juice, garlic, Oregon, chilli flakes, salt and pepper and cream together with a whish or the back of a fork to form a creamy dressing.
3. To the egg whites, add roughly chopped lettuce, boiled channa and half boiled moong sprouts.
4. Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss well...
5. njoy chilled or at room temperature 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!