• By Richa Chauhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 179 kcal
Ingredients for Egg roll/wrap/frankie
- › 1 cup broccoli
- › half cup overnight soaked mung chilka dal/ split green gram
- › half bellpepper
- › half sliced onion
- › few peanuts/pumpkin seeds/pomegranate seeds
- › 2 eggs
- › salt and pepper
- › Schezwan and tahini sauce (homemade)
- › 2-3 tbsp semolina
- › 1tsp olive oil butter
1. Soak the dal overnight. Drain the water, add the dal, half cup broccoli and blend into paste. In a large bowl transfer the batter, add 2 tbsp of semolina (till will make the wrap crispy) or you may use rice flour. Add water to make the consistency not too thick or runny. Add some salt and pepper to the batter. On a non-stick pan pour the batter and spread it round. It should be thin like chilla. Cook both sides on low flame. In a pan, add some olive oil sautee onion, bellpepper, broccoli for about 2-3 mins. Do not overcook. Flip the lentil chapatti and cook the other side. Once it is cooked, beat 1 whole egg and 1 eggwhite. Pour on the pan to make omelette. Cook on one side and place the chapatti on top, flip it and cook the other side. Once the egg is properly cooked, spread some schezwan and tahini sauce in the centre of the wrap (sauces are homemade). Add all your veggies, peanuts, jalapeno, pomegranate, some lime juice, cilantro leaves. Roll it and serve!
2. You may add tofu, chicken, chickpea falafel or any veggies as fillings.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!