Egg Pudding - Spicy Appetizer
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 632 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Pudding - Spicy Appetizer
- › Eggs 8
- › Onions 200g
- › Green chillies 4
- › Ginger 2inch piece
- › Garlic pods 3
- › Kashmiri chilli powder
- › Garam masala
- › Jeera
1. Cut Onions into cubes, green chillies and ginger into small pieces.
2. Grind onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic along with salt, Kashmiri chilli powder, garam masala and jeera into a paste. Don't add any water.
3. Take the paste in a big bowl and add 7 eggs. Beat eggs well along with the paste with a spoon or fork (don't use electric beater).
4. Brush a square or round bowl of medium height and pour this mixture.
5. Cover the bowl and steam it until cooked. Check by inserting the knife if it comes clean.
6. Remove from the steamer and let it rest until cool.
7. Place a plate on top of bowl and overturn. Egg pudding comes to the plate.
8. Cut into square pieces.
9. You can refrigerate them and use according to your day macros. You can eat them as they are or...
10. To serve as starter, put 3 ml olive oil and place the egg pudding cubes and fry a bit till it looks brown on all sides. (Didn't add the olive oil in the overall macros of the recipe as i made these for 4 days of my eggs macros).
11. The macros mentioned are for full quantity.
12. You can add coriander leaves to the mixture before steaming.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!