Egg Potato Salad
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 319 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Potato Salad
- › Egg - 2
- › Potatoes- 80gm
- › Greek yogurt- 100gm
- › Dressings - salt, black pepper powder, oregano, red chilly flakes.
- › You may use chives, dry basil and herbs if you have.
1. Boil the eggs, preferably hard boiled it, peel it off, let it cool down and then cut into slices. Mine was not hard boiled one as I like semi one. But it’s upto you.
2. Peel off the potato and cut it into cubes. Let it boil the water, adding salt and completely immersed. Boil for 5-6 minutes but don’t overcook otherwise it will become mushy. Strain the water and let it cool down completely.
3. Now, in a bowl, add yogurt and all dressing ingredients and mix it well. After that, first add potatoes and gently mix it with the help of fork. And then add egg slices and mix it gently as well.
4. Take it in a plate or bowl and sprinkle some more dressing and enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!