Egg Paneer Pulao.
• By Payel Das
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 886 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Paneer Pulao.
- › Basmati rice: 70 gms
- › Veggies: 230 gms
- › ghee: 6 gms
- › Boiled eggs: 2
- › Paneer: 150 gms
- › Garam masala, kitchen king, ginger garlic paste: according to taste
1. Heat ghee in a cooker and lightly fry 2 boiled eggs. in the same pan add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste. and stir it continously so that it doesn't get sticked to the pan. add all the veggies and fry them for 3-4 mins. add 1 tsp kitchen king and salt according to taste. add paneer cubes and stir gently. Add soaked rice to the pan and gently fry for a min. Add little garam masala & 1 & 1/2 cups of water to the rice mixture. Close the lid and wait for 1 whistle on medium heat. Give 10 mins standing time. serve it with fried egg and raita (if your diet chart permits).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!