Egg-Oat Masala Mashup
• By Abhishake Kumar Sindhu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 652 kcal
Ingredients for Egg-Oat Masala Mashup
- › Ginger
- › Garlic
- › Onion 50 gms
- › Tomatoes 50 gms
- › Capsicum 200 gms
- › Coriander
- › Hing
- › Cumin
- › Maggi masala
- › Oats 50 gms
- › Whole eggs 4
- › Ghee/Butter 10 gms
- › Spices
- › Salt
1. Chop all the vegetables.
2. Steam the finely chopped capsicum
3. Add the eggs in a bowl, whisk them and add salt and pepper. Keep the bowl aside.
4. Soak 50gm Oats in 250 ml warm water.
5. Heat a non stick pan and add butter to it.
6. Add hing, zeera, chopped garlic and ginger and saute for sometime.
7. Add onion and green chilli and saute till onion becomes golden brown.
8. Add tomatoes and cook the ingredients for 3-5 minutes on slow flame. Then add all the spices to taste and again cook for 2 minutes
9. Add steamed capsicum and add an entire Maggi masala to the mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
10. Add the soaked Oats and let it cook for 2 minutes.
11. Slowly add whisked eggs to the pan and keep mixing the ingredients together till all the egg is added. Cook for 5 minutes.
12. Serve hot with curd (Optional)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!