Egg n Cheese Spinach Wrap
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 403 kcal
Ingredients for Egg n Cheese Spinach Wrap
- › 3 Whole eggs
- › 1 Cheddar Cheese slice(20g)
- › 100 g blanched spinach leaves ( weight is before blanching)
- › 20 g whole wheat flour/atta
- › 2 g olive oil
- › 10 g finely chopped onion (optional)
- › 50 g finely chopped tomato (optional)
- › a pinch of finely chopped garlic
- › salt and pepper to taste
1. Blend together blanched spinach, atta, 1 whole egg and a pinch of finely chopped garlic in a blender to make the batter
2. heat 2g oil in a nonstick pan on very low flame. pour the batter. cover and cook until done. flip in between to cook both sides.
3. while spinach wrap is cooking, whisk together 2 whole eggs in a bowl with salt , pepper, onion and tomatoes
4. once spinach wrap is cooked, pour the eggs on the wrap. it will look like an Omelette right on top of the spinach wrap. cover and cook till eggs are cooked. flip and let the other side cook.
5. Take out on a plate. Fill with cheese slice. wrap it up and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!