• By Sonia Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 165 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Masala
- › 2 boiled eggs
- › 40g veggies - 1 small onion and 1 small tomato (capsicum and green chili is optional)
- › 2g olive oil
- › spices - cumin seeds, salt, turmeric powder, red chili, coriander powder
1. Boil eggs for 20 to 25 minutes in a wok. Add a half spoon of salt in it. Peel the eggs and cut them into halves when boiled
2. Heat a pan with 2g oil in it on a medium flame
3. Add cumin seeds
4. Add chopped onion and saute it until the color changes into golden brown. Add diced tomato
5. Add spices - salt as per taste, pinch of turmeric powder, pepper and stir well
6. Add 1 or 2 spoons of water if required
7. Add eggs and mix them well.
8. Serve in a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!