egg kothu chapati
• By Radhika
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:0 Minutes 156 kcal
Ingredients for egg kothu chapati
- › butter, jeera 1/2 teaspoon
- › egg -3
- › chapati 1
- › onion, tomato, green chilli
- › turmeric powder, pepper powder, biryani masala
- › coriander leaves,lime juice
- › (optional-add more veggies)
1. add butter to a kadai, add jeera and let it splutter.
2. saute diced onions,tomatoes (add other optional veggies now)
3. beat 3eggs with salt and pepper
4. add the spice powders to the onion tomato mixture
5. add the beaten eggs ,add salt and let it cook for 4-5 mins.
6. cut chapati into thin slices and mix it to the above preparation.
7. garnish with coriander leaves and lime juice(optional)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!