Egg korma masala
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 426 kcal
Ingredients for Egg korma masala
- › 4 Eggs (Boiled and shelled)
- › 100ml Low fat milk
- › 1Large onion (roughly chopped)
- › 2 Green chillies (roughly chopped)
- › 10ml Oil
- › Salt as needed
- › 1/2tsp Black pepper powder
- › 1/2 TSP Cumin powder
- › Pinch of Hing
- › 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- › 1/4 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- › Handful of chopped coriander leaves
1. Cut the boiled eggs in halves and keep aside.
2. Put the onions and chillies into a grinder jar and blend a smooth paste.
3. Heat the oil in kadai add Hing and cumin seeds let them crackle.
4. Now mix onion chilli paste cook on lower flame for 2 mins.now add Ginger garlic paste and mix well,keep cooking on low flame for about 10 mins til the paste changes its color.stirring often.
5. Off the flame now add milk stirring continuously.mix it well with masala.
6. Again on the flame,add salt,cumin powder and black pepper powder in masala and combined well.
7. Place the egg halves in the gravy,yolk side down to absorb the spices,add nutmeg powder.cover and cook for 4-5 mins on low flame.
8. After few mins turn the egg halves yolk side up add finely chopped coriander leaves, mix well.cook and covered for few mins til oil separates. Serve with roti or rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!