Egg Kebab Curry
• By Phani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 255 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Kebab Curry
- › Eggs 2 Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp Onion 60g Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp Green chilies 2 Curry leaves 5-6 Salt to taste Chilli powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1 tsp Cumin powder 1tsp Garam masala 1/2 tsp Turmeric 1/2 tsp Cloves 2-3 Cardamon (Elichi)-1 Cashew 4g Oil 8g
1. Step 1: Beat two eggs with 10 g onion, 1/4 tsp turmeric, salt to taste, 1/4 tsp chilli, coriander and cumin power, 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste. Step 2: Grease a pan with 2g of oil. Pour the egg mixture and steam the mixture for 5-7 minutes. Let the egg cake completely cool down before demolding it from the pan. Cut the egg cake into cubes. Step 3: In a pan add the remaining oil. Saute the cashews. Add mustard and cumin seeds, cloves and cardamom and saute them. Add green chilies, curry leaves and saute. Step 4: Add onion, ginger garlic paste and salt. Saute all this till onion is translucent and raw ginger garlic smell is gone. Step 5: Add coriander, cumin, chilli, tumeric powders and mix well. Add the egg cubes and sprinkle the garam masala. Mix everything well. Cover and cook in low flame for 5 minutes. Step 6: Garnish with coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!