• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 151 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Kadai
- › Egg-2
- › Oil-5gm
- › Onion, Tomatoe- 1 medium size each
- › ginger-1 inch sliced thin
- › red chili, coriander powder, turmeric, pepper, garam masala, salt
1. Add oil to a kadai, add ginger and sliced onions and sautee till half done
2. Then add in all masalas as per taste and add sliced tomatoes and water and close the lid and cook till the Tomatoes turn mushy
3. Next open the lid and make make 2 openings / holes in the kadai and drop 1 egg in each hole.
4. Switch off the flame and let it cook in the heat...if u want a little gooey egg....if u want fully done egg.... suggested to keep flame on
5. Garnish with coriander
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!