Egg fenugreek fry
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 284 kcal
Ingredients for Egg fenugreek fry
- › Fenugreek leaves - 100gm
- › Onion - 50gm
- › Ghee - 10gm
- › ginger - 5gm
- › garlic - 5gm
- › green chilly - 1
- › Egg - 2
- › Salt, pepper powder, turmeric powder - as per the taste
1. In a pan, add the ghee, half moon sliced onion, chopped chilly and chopped fenugreek leaves and mix all well before heating.
2. Now, switch on the flame and let it get sauted for sometime. Add ginger- garlic paste, turmeric powder and salt and continue cooking it for about 5 minutes.
3. Thereafter,whisk one egg adding pinch of salt and black pepper powder and mix it with the above curry. let it cook for about 2 minutes.
4. At last, whisk one more egg and layer it over the curry, cover the lid of the pan and cook for about 2 more minutes or until the egg is set.
5. Enjoy with chapati/Naan!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!