• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 376 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Dosa
- › Dosa batter: 80 gm
- › Eggs: 2
- › Red chilli powder: A pinch
- › Podi powder: 3 gm
- › Oil: 10 ml
1. 1. Pour the dosa batter on the tawa before it gets heated.
2. 2. Pour the 2 eggs and spices and spread it properly with a spoon on the dosa.
3. 3. Now pour the oil on the sides and little on top too.
4. 4. Wait till the sides start peeling up(3-4 minutes).
5. 5. Now flip and cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes.
6. 6. Serve it hot with coconut or tomato chutney or hot sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!