• By Ravleen Khera
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 704 kcal
Ingredients for Egg curry
- › 6 whole boiled eggs
- › 10 gms ghee
- › 100 gms curd
- › 100 ’gms onion
- › 200 gms tomatoes
- › Spices of choice - ginger garlic paste, haldi, coriander powder, chilli powder, salt, kasturi methi
1. SERVES 2 Boil 6 whole eggs and peel. Roast with haldi, chilli powder, coriander powder in 5 gm ghee and keep aside.
2. Add the remaining 5 gms ghee and then add jeera and onion. Sauté till golden brown.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, dry spices of choice.
4. Add tomatoes in puréed form. Cover and cook till tomatoes are cooked. Add 100 gms curd now. Cook for 3-5 mins.
5. Add roasted kasturi methi and boiled eggs. Mix and cover for 3-4 mins.
6. Serve with roti/rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!