Egg Chicken Fried (Tossed 🤔) Rice
• By Sourav Datta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 457 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Chicken Fried (Tossed 🤔) Rice
- › Chicken (boiled & chopped into small pieces) - 150 gm
- › Egg (scrambled) - 1 pc
- › Capsicum & Beans (finely chopped & boiled) - 150 gm
- › Onion (finely chopped) - 2 tablespoon
- › Garlic (finely chopped) - 1 tablespoon
- › Green Chillies (finely chopped) - 1 Teaspoon
- › Vegetable Oil - 1/2 Tablespoon
- › White Chilli Vinegar - 1/2 Tablespoon
- › Dark Soya Sauce - 1/2 Tablespoon
- › Red Chili Sauce - 1/2 Tablespoon
- › Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- › Ching's Fried Rice Masala Powder- 1/2 Tablespoon
- › Sugar-free Natura - a pinch to taste
- › MSG (optional) - a pinch to taste
- › Salt - to taste
- › White Rice - 50 gm (uncooked weight)
1. Brush vegetable Oil on a non stick frying pan to make the scrambled egg & keep it aside.
2. Add 1/2 tablespoon of Vegetable oil in the frying pan & add finely chopped garlic & green chillies to it.
3. Add the finely chopped onions & boiled vegetables to the pan & fry for 2 mins in medium flame
4. Add the dark soya sauce, chilli sauce. vinegar, a pinch of MSG, salt & sugar-free Natura & stir fry.
5. Add the scrambled egg & boiled chicken to the pan & mix well with the vegetables.
6. Add black pepper powder to it
7. Add boiled white rice & 1/2 tablespoon of Ching's Fried Rice Masala to it & stir to mix well. Sprinkle some water so that the food doesn't get burnt.
8. Serve it hot!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!