EGG CHEESE OMLETTE AND TAWA ROTI
• By Suraj Ray
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 608 kcal
Ingredients for EGG CHEESE OMLETTE AND TAWA ROTI
- › For Omlette: 1. 4eggs 2. 1 cheese cube 3. 10ml oil 4. Salt 5. Pepper powder
- › For Tawa Roti: 1. 50gm Flour 2. Salt 3. Water
1. 1. As a lazy man take the tawa roti from home where you know the quantity of flour being used. Ideally 50gm flour will give about 2 normal palm size rotis. 😎 2. For omlette, heat the pan, add 10ml oil, one the oil is a bit hot, lower the flame and break 4 egg into the pan, cut the yolk thin layer so that it mixes well and not form a isolated layer 4. Add the seasoning like pepper powder, salt, chilli flakes, etc. 5. Grate the cheese on the top of omlette. 5. Once the omlette is cooked for 2-3 min, flip half of it into a semi circle or a taco shape, let it cook for more 2-3 min. Ensure not to over cook if you want to enjoy the unique taste molten cheese and egg. That's all....🍱
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!