• By Sravani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:30 Minutes 571 kcal
Ingredients for Egg biryani
- › Eggs
- › Vegetables (Tomato Onion carrot green chillies pudina Coriander)
- › Plain yoghurt
- › Masala (salt, turmeric, chillie powder, garam masala, cardomom, Cinnamon, biryani leaf, phus phus, Jeera, shajeera, ginger garlic paste, pepper, clove)
1. 1. Boil the eggs, put some cuts in the boiled eggs and marinate them in oil, salt, turmeric and chillie powder mixture
2. 2. Fry the marinated eggs and put aside.
3. 3. Heat a cooker, add oil and ghee mixture (1+1), put clove, jeera shajeera, elachi, biryani leaf phus phus pepper and green chillies) after frying them for 2min add onions and ginger garlic paste
4. 4. once onions turn golden brown add tomatoes, carrots and other vegetables some salt and saute for 3-4 min
5. 5. later add turmeric, chillie powder, coriander powder garam masala and yogurt..mix well and heat it for 1-1.5 min. then place the boiled eggs on it and place the washed rice grains all over
6. 6. Sprinkle pudina and coriander leaves, garam masala and fried onions on the rice. add water and cook the rice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!