Egg Biryani and Raita
• By Saman
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1: Minutes 422 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Biryani and Raita
- › Rice-50 gms, Eggs-2, Potatoes, onion and tomatoes-200 gms, Ginger-garlic-1 Tsp Ghee-5ml, Garam Masala-either ground or whole-1 Tsp, Red chili powder- 1/2 Tsp, Turmeric-1/4 Tsp, Coriande powder-1/2 Tsp, Chopped mint and coriander-A fistful Low fat yogurt-100 gm (for raita) Salt-as per taste
1. 1. Boil rice with whole garam masala upto 80% doneness. Strain and keep aside. 2. Boil eggs and de-shell. 3. Heat ghee and add the remaining garam masala. Add the onions, ginger garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and all the spices and cook on gentle heat for some time till everything comes together. 4. Add potatoes and a splash of water and allow to cook for 10 minutes on medium low heat. 5. Add the boiled eggs. mix everything well. Add some mint and coriander. Top with the parboiled rice. 6. Add a few spoonfuls of warm water and keep the lid on and allow the biryani to slow cook on dum on a very low flame for 15 minutes. 7. Serve with some yogurt or raita with chopped onion tomato and green chili in it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!