• By Manali Bardhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 207 kcal
Ingredients for Egg bhurji
- › Egg 3 pieces
- › Onion 1
- › Tomato 1
- › Spring onions 1
- › Jeera
- › Green chillies
- › Turmeric
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Red chilli powder
1. Heat up a pan and add 4 ml oil. I used mustard oil as it increases the flavour with its rustic taste. U can use any oil.
2. Once the oil is heated up, add one teaspoon jeera and 2 green chillies. Let them splutter for few seconds till u get the aroma of roasted cumin.
3. Add ur onions and chopped spring onions .give it a mix and cover it with a lid.keep the heat in medium to high flame
4. After 3-4 minutes , add ginger garlic paste and give it a mix. Reduce the flame at this pint.
5. Add quarters teaspoon of turmeric and 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder. Give it a mix . Then add little amount of water so that the spice mix doesn’t get burn.
6. After cooking it for 5 -6 minutes, add one chopped tomato and add 1 pinch of black salt and 1 teaspoon of black salt and 1 teaspoon of bhaja masala(fried masala recipe given on description). Give it a mix and cook for 2 mins. Then add water and cover it up and keep the flame in medium high.
7. Once the tomato is fully cooked after 5-7 minutes, move the spice mix to a side of the pan .
8. Break the eggs in that side of the pan which u have just cleared out of the spice mix. Let it cook for 1 min.
9. Then mix the eggs gradually with the spice mix. Once it’s done, cover it up. Let it cook.
10. After 5 minutes, remove the lid and check. If u don’t get the raw smell of eggs, add one quarter spoon of bhaja masala on top with some chopped green part of spring onions and cover it up. Cook for 1 min.
11. Egg bhurji is ready to get served.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!