Egg Bhurji / Scrambled eggs
• By Manoj Kumar Garwa
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 469 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Bhurji / Scrambled eggs
- › 6 brown eggs
- › 2 large onions
- › 3-4 green chillies chopped
- › 3 Tomatoes
- › 1 tbsp fresh ginger garlic paste
- › 1 tsp cumin seeds
- › 1.5 tsp chilli powder
- › 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- › 2 tsp coriander powder
- › salt to taste
- › 1 tsp meat masala or pao bhaji masala or garam masala powder
- › 2 tbsp oil or butter
- › green coriander leaves chopped
1. Break the eggs in a bowl and whisk it well
2. Heat the oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and let them crackle
3. Add chopped onions and green chilies to the pan and saute for 3 to 4 minutes until it becomes soft and translucent.
4. Add all powdered spices, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala or pao bhaji masala or meat masala (whatever is available).
5. Immediately add the ginger garlic paste to the pan and mix everything well. Let it cook until spices mix together and raw smell goes off.
6. Add butter and mix it well.
7. Add whisked eggs and mix it very well
8. Keep mixing and don't let it stick to bottom of the pan. Cook everything for another 2-3 minutes until eggs are cooked.
9. Finish it off by garnishing it with chopped green coriander or cilantro leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!