• By Priyanka Jatain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 401 kcal
Ingredients for Edamame Noodles
- › Edamame noodles 50g
- › Cow ghee 5g
- › Onion 100g
- › Garlic 5g
- › Tomato 150g
- › Bell pepper (assorted) 150g
- › Black olive 10g
- › Amul cheese cube 15g
- › Salt , pepper, chilli flakes, oregano
1. 1. Boil Edamame noodles (50g) for 7-10 mins , rinse and keep aside 2. On a pan heat ghee and then add small chopped garlic in it. Once garlic is golden brown, add small chopped onion. 3. After onion is brown and properly cooked, add the finely chopped tomato. Sauté the tomato well till the mixture becomes like a pasta sauce. Add the seasonings as per your taste. 4. Now add chopped bell peppers and cover with lid. Cook for 5-10 minutes till bell peppers are soft. 5. Now add grated cheese and cook till it melts. 6. Add the noodles and mix them properly in the sauce. Cook for few more seconds, so all the flavour is passed on to the noodles. 7. Garnish with oregano and olives. Ready to serve!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!