• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 855 kcal
Ingredients for Dum-Biryani
- › Basmati Rice 100gm
- › chicken breast boneless 200gm
- › Ghee/oil 25gm
- › curd 50gm
- › Mix spices ,clove,coriander powder,pepper,cinnamon,bayleaf, star anise, salt,turmeric powder.
- › 100gm onion thinly sliced for barista onion mint and coriander for garnishing layer Ginger garlic paste
- › kewda flavour optional. Saffron water optional.
1. Boil Basmati rice to 70% with all the dry masala and salt , Remove in a separate dish drain rest of the water .
2. In a pan heat oil for flying onion till red and crispy, do not over fry. Once the barista onion is ready keep it aside along with chopped coriander and mint.
3. In a dish take 50gm curd add powdered masala,ginger garlic and clean chicken pieces with salt. keep it aside for 30min to marinate.
4. now after 30min take the same pan it should be little deep add a layer of half boiled rice , the layer it with chicken marinated add other layer of rice and barista onion and mint coriander on top of it. keep this layering till the rice and chicken is covered in proportion. add kewda flavour and saffron water on top.
5. Now cover the pan.. but before that you can add charcoal fumes induced will oil or ghee on a pan , its optional. cover a pan with lid and make sure its tight. leave it on slow flame (dum) to cook for 15-20min.
6. here it is ready to eat biryani your home made weekend Biryani !!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!