dry fruits rabri
• By Prashant Vyas
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 262 kcal
Ingredients for dry fruits rabri
- › milk 250 ml
- › kaju 5 gm
- › almond 5 gm
- › khas khas 5 gm
- › dry dates 5 gm
- › anjeer 5 gm
- › vanilla whey protein 10 gm
- › saffron and
1. 1) take all dry fruits in a pan and medium roast them.
2. 2) put the roasted dry fruits to cool slightly.
3. 3) grind them in mixer.
4. 4) Take milk in a kadhai and start boiling on medium flame.
5. 5) as malai starts to form, gently push it towards the edges of the khashai.
6. 6) keep doing the step 2 untill milk reduces to half
7. 7) add saffron and dryfruit mixture to boiling milk.
8. 8) mix all the malai back to milk.
9. 9) boil till the mixture starts to get thick, add cardamom powder, whey/sweetener/ sugar & let cool. enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!