Dry fruits ladoo ( no sugar or jaggery)
• By Manisha Shrivastava
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 708 kcal
Ingredients for Dry fruits ladoo ( no sugar or jaggery)
- › pumpkin seeds 30 gms
- › sunflower seeds 30 gms
- › almonds 20 gms
- › raisins 20 gms
- › Dates 20 gms
- › Ghee 15 gms
1. 1. Dry roast pumpkin seeds on tava or in air fryer for 5 minutes. Once done, let it cool and then grind it till it's powder.
2. 2. Dry roast sunflower seeds on tava or in air fryer 5 minutes. Once done, let it cool and then grind it till it's powder.
3. 3. Dry roast almonds on tava or in air fryer. Once done, let it cool and then grind it coarse.
4. 4. Roast raisins and Dates with 2 gms ghee. Once cool, grind them to make a paste
5. 5. Mix all above together with the remaining ghee and bind them to make ladoos
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!